Monday, April 5, 2010

Jay-Z conzert extravaganza

Jigga came to town, zince he iz my favorite rapper (dooms), I had no choize but to join everyone and check it out. Chriz aka polix t came to town zo we had to do it big.

View from our poarkin zpot
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me, Dev, and oazjmoal (ajmal aka aj beatz) killed thiz bottle on the way, we had to pee'z zo bad
Photobucket
Proof iz in the puddin'
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yoardhouze
Photobucket
Photobucket
I tried to get everyone to wear theze ztunna zhadez
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jigga killed it
Photobucket
Oall in Oall it waz a zick night I hope he doezn't retire again zo I can zee him one more time
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment